Monday, October 27, 2014

October challenge at LPC...Reto de Octubre de LPC

Looking back through my posts, I saw that there were a few things that I forgot to share over here, so I have to fix that ;-)
And because you still have time to play along, I'll start with the current challenge at La Pareja Creativa. And this is the card I made:

Estaba mirando las entradas del blog, y me he dado cuenta que me he olvidado de compartir un monton de cosas, asi que eso hay que solucionarlo ;-)
Y porque aun estais a tiempo de participar, empiezo por el reto de La Pareja Creativa. Y esta es mi tarjeta:
This time we ask you to be inspired by this picture:

Esta vez os teneis que inspirar en esta foto:
I was inspired by the colors and the knitted material. And I used the round border die to mimic the wreath a little bit. So stop by the blog and play along with us!

Yo me inspire en los colores, y en el tejido de punto. Y he utilizado nuestro troquel redondeado de "Bordes Decorativos" para representar un poco la forma circular de la corona. Asi que pasaros por el blog y participad!
Thanks for stopping by!

¡Gracias por pasaros por aqui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...