Monday, May 11, 2015

You're Amazing... Eres Increible

So let's start with the week of gradient, as I told you last Friday, when I showed you the new challenge at 3flowers-retos de tarjetas ;-)
In case you missed it, I made a few gradient cards for the challenge, cause I wasn't sure what to go for, and now I get to share them all with you, so here is my card for today:

Aqui estoy con mi semana del degradado como os comenté el Viernes, cuando os enseñé el nuevo reto de 3flowers-retos de tarjetas ;-)
En caso de que os lo perdierais, hicé varias tarjetas con degradado para el reto, porque no tenía muy claro lo que quería hacer, asi que ahora tengo varias tarjetas para compartir, y aqui esta la de hoy:
I don't know if you remember this, but for the last Online Card Class, I made one of those customize ink pads, using distress reinkers, and I love the "ombre" look you get with it. And it's so easy! 
So I stamped the two lines at the top and bottom of the card base. Then in another piece of white cardstock I stamped the sentiment and added it on top with a black mat.
As distress inks are not really created for stamping solid images, you get this drops in the stamp, that to me they look like water, or the sea with the foam, and I love it!

No se si os acordareis, pero para la ultima Online Card Class, me hice mi propio "DIY inkpad" , utilizando los reinkers de las tintas distress, y unas toallitas humedas, y como me encanta el efecto "ombre" que se consigue con el, pues lo he vuelto a usar. ¡Y es tan facil!
Asi que estampé dos rayas arriba y abajo en la base de la tarjeta. Despues, en otra cartulina blanca, estampé el mensaje y lo añadí con unos bordes negros a la tarjeta.
Como las tintas distress no estan diseñadas para estampar imagenes solidas, quedan esta especie de gotas en el sello, que da un efecto de agua, o de el mar con la espumilla de las olas (o a mi me lo parece) y me parece que queda super chulo!
I hope you decide to join us for the challenge at 3flowers-retos de tarjetas, and I'll be back tomorrow with another of my "ombre" cards ;-)

Espero que os animeis a participar en el reto en 3flowers-retos de tarjetas, y estaré de vuelta mañana con otra tarjeta efecto "ombre" ;-)
With this card I'll be participating in the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog, that it's about Sentiments:

Con esta tarjeta voy a participar en el reto actual de los Miercoles de Simon Says Stamp, que va de Sentimientos:
Thanks for stopping by today! x

¡Gracias por pasaros por aqui! Un besito!

Supplies:
Productos Utilizados:

4 comments:

  1. This card is amazing and YOU'RE amazing, Cris! Una tarjeta CAS realmente llamativa... esa combinación amarillo-verde-azul transmite muchísima energía. Quiero ver las otras tarjetas que hiciste YA! ;) Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je je muchisimas gracias guapa! Es una combinacion de colores que me encanta! Un besazo!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors you used to ink this sentiment up. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...